A New Introduction

Hello there!



My name is Holly, and this is my blog.  It has been here for a while, but it has been dormant.  Working full time, managing a household, you know, life in general, has kept me busy and distracted.

I have set some new goals for myself, and wanted to revive this blog to get back to writing, so thought I should also have a not-so-grand "re-opening."



I changed the name to Plain Holly Jane, though in reality, none of us are really plain.  We are each amazing creations that are incredibly unique, yet very similar.  We share thoughts, ideas, troubles, fears, and so much more.  We have been made for community, and I hope to open this space, inviting you to come sit, visit, talk if you want to, or just listen and observe.  I want it to be a safe place to learn new things, share ideas, and be welcomed.

So thank you for stopping by, leave a comment, and hope to see you again soon!


Comments

Popular Posts