Star Wars - Imperial Assault Game Pieces

So there is this game out there, called Star Wars - Imperial Assault

It has game pieces that are different characters, and they come with no coloring, except for the plastic they are cast in - which for this particular set was either grey or tan. (You can see the base of each piece for the original color.)  The majority of pieces are about two inches tall, so I wasn't able to capture some of the smaller details on the figures.

These belong to a friend, who asked me to paint the characters for his game.  So here are some pictures of the progress, and a quick fly-by video at the end.   Here is a link to a series of tutorials for painting these figures, which I referenced often because, sorry Star Wars fans, I didn't know all of the characters so I had to do some research.:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist…
















Comments

Popular Posts