Here we go - 2016

I'm not one for New Year's resolutions. Maybe I'm just too lazy to make that kind of commitment.  

Maybe I know myself too well and if I were to fast forward a few weeks (or days???) I would fall flat on my face with any new goals that have to do with eating better, or moving more...

I do make To-Do lists, and I do have goals I try to keep track of.  As I try to re-organize my thoughts and my work space after a busy Christmas season, I am grateful for the busyness and the new connections.  I look ahead to the next couple of months and determine what my next step or two or three will be.

As I try to catch up with dishes and vacuuming, I think about what other projects I have been wanting to try.  I do have a request of game figures to paint, so that is top of the list, but more ideas and thoughts fill in the next few lines.  I hope to get back to painting on canvas, and maybe some watercolors as well.  I need to get my camera out again, and stop relying solely on my phone to capture images and compositions.

I know some of these things have been on previous to-do lists, but that's okay.  I know I need to keep adding them as often as necessary to stretch myself, keep myself accountable and create.

Comments

Popular Posts